accepting new properties. Please contact us at (970) 419-8881 to
discuss your rental property.
Some quick information/ common questions:
We are "Pet Friendly". Please understand
that if you will not allow pets at your property, we may not be the right company for you.
We enjoy the college student population. If you will not allow students, we can not help.
selective in the properties that we take on in both location and
condition. As of this moment, we are not managing properties in any
other areas other then Fort Collins.
D. We contract
out maintenance. We have a solid network of vendors to rely on that we've worked with for years, who understand our need to maintain the home's integrity with a cost effective approach.
We do not approve maintenance activity that would exceed $250.00
without obtaining your authorization (unless it is an emergency and we cannot reach you).
F. We have a simple pricing solution. We have 3 fees: a one-time "Set Up Fee", a "Leasing
Fee" and a "Monthly Management Fee". Please call for current fee
What do we do? After previewing your property
and coming to terms on rents and pricing, we will enter into a
management agreement with you. After executing said agreement and
receiving your set-up fee, we will.....
1. Market your property for rent in the following ways as needed:
a. KEVCO "For Rent" sign in your front yard
b. Property to appear on our web site.
c. Advertise on Craigslist, Northern Colorado Rentals, and other driving sites as needed
2. Show your property to interested parties.
3. Screen applications. We conduct credit and criminal background checks, income verification and obtain landlord references. We screen applicants
and their pets. Upon the successful leasing of your property, we will charge the leasing fee.
Enter into a lease with the tenants not to exceed 15 months, ensuring that you stay on a strategic leasing cycle. This is critical to acheive the best rent possible! At lease signing we
collect a security deposit and pre-paid carpet cleaning deposit and we hold them in an escrow account. We
will also collect any non-refundable pet fee(s) which are given directly to you.
5. Over see the move-in of the new
tenants. We work to ensure
that the properties are in good condition. Happy tenants mean lower
vacancy rates. It is a better
investment to put money towards your property (and it's value) vs.
having a subpar property and putting your money towards extra
advertising costs or reduced rents.
6. We provide 24 hour after hours maintenance emergency coverage.
We collect rents, pay expenses and management fees each month, then issue your check by the 15th of the same month. Your monthly statements and bills (if any) will be accessible 24/7 via an Owner Portal. We do not collect
management fees unless we have the property rented. If you're not getting paid, neither should we.
8. We handle the entire process between tenants. We pre-inspect before move out, conduct a full inspection with photos between tenants, contract any maintenance or cleaning needs, and get new tenants situated. The security deposit will be entirely handled on your behalf, including the handling of any disputes.