Real Estate Investments & Property Management is
accepting new properties. Please contact us at (970) 419-8881 to
discuss your property.
Some quick information/ common questions:
We are a "Pet Friendly" Property Management company, please understand
that if you will not allow pets at your property, we can not help.
We really enjoy the college student population. I guess we are "Student
Friendly" also. If you will not allow students, we can not help.
selective in the properties that we take on in both location and
condition. As of this moment, we are not managing properties in any
other areas other then Fort Collins.
D. We contract
out maintenance. We have a solid network of vendors to rely on that we've worked with for years, who understand our need to maintain the home's integrity with a cost effective approach.
We do not approve maintenance activity that would exceed $250.00
without obtaining our owners authorization, unless it is an emergency.
F. "What are your fees?" We have a simple pricing solution. We have 3 fees: a one-time "Set Up Fee", a "Leasing
Fee" and a "Monthly Management Fee". Please call for current fee
What do we do? After previewing your property
and coming to terms on rents and pricing, we will enter into a
management agreement with you. After executing said agreement and
receiving your set-up fee, we will.....
1. Market your property for rent in the following ways as needed.
a. KEVCO "For Rent" sign in your front yard
b. Property to appear on our web site.
c. Advertise on Craigslist as needed
d. Utilize Northern Colorado Rentals as needed
2. Show your property to interested parties.
3. Screen applications. We conduct credit and criminal background checks, income verification and obtain landlord references. We screen the applicants
and their pets. Upon the successful leasing of your property, we will charge the leasing fee.
Enter into a lease with the tenants not to exceed 15 months, ensuring that you stay on a strategic leasing cycle. At lease signing we
collect a security deposit and pre-paid carpet cleaning deposit, and hold them in an escrow account. We
will also collect any non-refundable pet fee(s) when applicable which are given directly to the home owner.
5. Over see the move-in of the new
tenants. We work to ensure
that the properties are in good condition. Happy tenants mean lower
vacancy rates. It is a better
investment to put money towards your property (and it's value) vs.
having a subpar property and putting your money towards extra
advertising costs or reduced rents.
6. We provide 24 hour after hours maintenance emergency coverage.
We collect rents, pay expenses and management fees each month, then issue your check by the 15th of the same month. Your monthly statements and bills (if any) will be accessible 24/7 via an Owner Portal. We do not collect
management fees unless we have the property rented. If you're not getting paid, neither should we.
8. We handle the entire process between tenants. We pre-inspect before move out, conduct a full inspection with photos between tenants, contract any maintenance or cleaning needs, and get new tenants situated. The security deposit will be entirely handled on your behalf, including the handling of any disputes.